How do you know if you've been exposed to toxic black mold, or other types of mold in your home, workplace, or school? Sometimes, the best way of knowing is by listening to the signals your body is sending out.
Depending on which experts you talk to, some of the following diseases can be caused by or exacerbated by exposure to mold:
- lung disease
- brain damage
Obviously, this brief list shows that mold exposure and mold related illness is not to be taken lightly. As mold invades your body, mycotoxins are relased. Mycotoxins are basically poisons that make you sicker and sicker. If you have chronic health problems that seem to be consistenly misdiagnosed, you might want to look to mold as a possible cause of such problems.
Initially, your body will react to breathing in those mold spores with symptoms such as: sniffling, sneezing, itchiness, headache, watery eyes and irritated eyes. Even your allergies might be due to mold.
If you're concerned about possible mold exposure, take the necessary steps to check for mold infestations in your home. Speak to your doctor about possible treatments for mold related illness.
Labels: allergies to mold, mold related illness, mold sickness, toxic black mold