Thursday, October 12, 2006

How to Report Mold Problems to Landlords

If you've discovered in the rental home where you live that there is a mold problem, you'll need to contact your landlord (the owner) to inform them about the mold problem. It is then their responsibility to have the mold issue dealt with properly - but it is your responsibility as a renter to inform them of this problem as soon as it occurs, to prevent the mold infestation from worsening.


Post a Comment

<< Home