Monday, October 02, 2006

Removing Mold with Hydrogen Peroxide

Another alternative to removing small amounts of mold in your home is to use hydrogen peroxide. It's a far better alternative for some people than bleach, since bleach can be very hard on the lungs. (This is especially so for people with sensitivity or allergies to chemicals.)

Spraying the moldy areas with a full-strength hydrogen peroxide spray is an effective way to kill mold. It's also an excellent way to keep mold from coming back in areas you've had problems with mold before.

I'll be doing additional research on removing and retarding mold growth with hydrogen peroxide and then will post what I find here on the mold removal blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger NYCmoldRemoval said...

The presence of mold is a potentially serious problem, because its impact on the health of your child, to kill mold and prevent its return is crucial.


New York Mold inspections

12:38 PM  
Blogger DIY said...

Sometimes, mold removal processes can exert allergic effects on different people. We should be very careful when we are running such procedures.

diy mold removal

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home